All children are requested to wear school uniform which is as follows:
Navy sweatshirt, jumper or cardigan
Navy trousers, skirt or pinafore dress
White shirt or blouse
In addition navy check dresses or navy shorts may be worn during the summer.
For PE children are requested to wear navy shorts and a white T-shirt or polo shirt.
We try to be careful with paint, glue and other materials we use in school. Accidents do happen, however, and we cannot promise that your child will return home in the pristine condition in which he/she left. Washable clothing is therefore highly recommended.
It is essential to mark all clothing with your child’s name.
Plain shirts, sweatshirts and fleeces are available from most High Street retailers.
Uniform with our school logo is available from Uniform Direct 333 High Street Lincoln
Book bags are available from school.
Coronavirus advice from Uniform Direct : 13.05.2020
Notice to schools and parents:
• Uniform Direct will continue to offer all parents the opportunity to order online.
• Orders may on occasions trip over the usual 3-5 working days although the majority will leave us within this time.
• We recommend that any parents wishing to make contact with us directly should do so initially by email through
• We have taken off the delivery charge for all orders over £25 to further assist those parents who wish to purchase uniform online during this period.
• We will continue to offer prepaid labels for parents to return items that don’t fit, either when purchased or should a child have a growth spurt between order and start of school. Please email requests for prepaid labels.
• There will be regular updates on our website as further announcements are made by the Government.
Please be assured that we are fully stocked with uniform ready for the September 2020 intake and schools and parents can be confident that all of this year’s stock has arrived with us already, the global situation has not affected us as we always order early to ensure all products are received into stock in advance for our schools and parents.
We are also proactive in keeping up to date with Government guidelines and we plan to reopen in time to ensure that when our schools return every student will have been able to access their uniform ready for their next academic year.
Coronavirus advice from Uniform Direct : 03.06.2020
We hope you are all well. Please find below information for you and also your parents in respect of purchasing uniform.
Great news, we are opening our Lincoln High Street store on 15th June in line with Government guidelines but if your parents do need anything before then please direct them to Uniform Direct at Dixon Way where we will be able to assist them. We will be here Monday to Saturday 10am to 5pm.
On reopening our stores we will be following very strict guidelines as set out by the Government. Please be aware of the following:
Due to the changing environment in the retail sector and for ordering school uniform, we recommend that all uniform is purchased as early as possible, stores will get busy and due to service restrictions queues will be inevitable. Order online wherever possible and as soon as possible.
We are still maintaining fast delivery times for online orders but as time moves closer to start of school our delivery times may increase and our stores will still operate a queueing system and a personalised service but no touching policy.
Business Development | Customer Relationship Manager
Uniform Direct ®
Dixon House, Dixon Way, Lincoln. LN6 7XN
01522 568 865