Our school values are at the core of everything we do. They underpin our teaching and learning, and provide an environment which prepares our pupils as confident, happy citizens.
At Manor Leas Infant School we always aim to give your child the very best opportunities in education. We strive to provide a happy, caring and supportive environment where everyone feels valued and secure. We encourage a love of lifelong learning, providing every pupil with the opportunity to achieve their full potential in a rich, stimulating learning environment.
We aim to:
- promote a working partnership between child, parent and school
- provide high quality teaching
- provide a broad and balanced curriculum which is differentiated to meet the needs of all our children, encouraging them to be independent learners
- develop lively, enquiring minds
- enable children to develop socially, emotionally, physically and spiritually as well as academically
- encourage children to become self-confident and self-reliant by providing them with a safe, secure, challenging and stimulating learning environment
- encourage all in our school community to be understanding, cooperative, kind, friendly and respectful of oneself and others
- encourage high standards of behaviour and work at all times
- promote positive attitudes towards individual differences and cultural diversity and develop our pupils’ understanding of their place in their community
- monitor and evaluate standards of work and behaviour to ensure everyone is achieving the best they can
We believe all our pupils are equal regardless of their gender, race, background, faith or ability.
We believe that our pupils should progress at a rate appropriate to them.
We believe that all our pupils should have equal access to opportunities and the resources of the school.
We will always value children’s involvement in their school and their wider community.