Please see the links below to help and assist with home learning.
We will keep this page updated and keep adding more as we find them!
Class 1 Username : mlisclass1 Password : password
Class 2 Username : mlisclass2 Password : password
Class 3 Username : mlisclass3 Password : password
Class 4 Username : mlisclass4 Password : password
- Teach Your Monster to Read (Apple and Android) – this is an App which we use in school. It is fun and informative, working through phonics sounds we have already taught. The app is currently free and has a website with other games on - https://www.teachyourmonstertoread.com/
- Beebot App (Apple only) – We use Beebots and the corresponding app to teach some initial programming. The children LOVE it!
- Chatterpix Kids (Android and Apple) – a creative app that allows children to make pictures or take photos and record a voice to go with them!
- Numberjacks (Android and Apple) – practising number recognition, counting and addition facts to 10.
- Toca Boca Apps (Android and Apple) – a selection of roleplay apps to encourage imaginative skills.
Helping your child(ren) understand school closures and coronavirus